Official Motorola Phone Repairs with Technocare
Why choose Technocare?
- Authorised Motorola Phone Service Partner
- All our repairs come with a 30 day warranty
- Free pick-up and delivery service in UAE
- Warranty & non-warranty repairs
Repair my Motorola
FOR PICK-UP & DELIVERY IN THE UAE
Sheikh Zayed Road Google Map
We support both Warranty and Non-Warranty Motorola Phone Repairs
Technocare are an authorized Motorola Phone service partner. From broken screens to water damage, we fix any and all Motorola Phone problems.
Check our list of common issues below to find out if your device is covered by warranty or not.
Under Warranty Repairs
We support all official Motorola Phone warranty claims.
- Motorola microphone problems
- Motorola Phone network problems
- Motorola freezing/hanging problem
- Motorola Phone charging problems
- Motorola intermittent switching off
- Motorola Phone short battery life
- Motorola PhoneSoftware problems
- Motorola Phone speaker problems
- Motorola Phone not powering on
- Motorola Phone touchpad repairs
How do I know if my phone is under warranty or out of warranty?
Every new Motorola Phone comes with a standard 12 month warranty from time of purchase. Call us on 800-7927 or email us if your not sure if your phone or tablet is under warranty.
What does a warranty repair cost?
If your Motorola Phone is covered under warranty, then your device will be repaired at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
How long will it take?
Depending on the issue with your Motorola Phone, repairs such as battery replacement can be done in under 1 hour. However, bigger problem may take up tp 7 days.
We will fix any problem with your Motorola Phone.
- Warranty has expired
- Warranty has been voided
- Motorola broken screen
- Motorola body/cover change
- Motorola water damage
- Motorola Accidental Damage
What if my Motorola Phone is out of warranty?
Technocare are proud to offer the same high quality service using the same official parts for all non-warranty repairs. Our phone doctors will diagnose your phone and send you a quote. If you accept, we will proceed. You mught also choose to buy a new phone or try our FONESWAP service.
What does a non-warranty repair cost?
Non-warranty repair costs are judged on a cases by case basis by our phone doctors. First we will analyse the damage to your Motorola Phone, then we will give you a quote. Upon your acceptance, we will proceed or with the repair.
How long will it take?
Our Motorola Phone non-warranty repairs never take more than 4 working days. We use all official parts and repair your phone on-site in our UAE based repair facilities.
- How do I get my fixed phone back?
We fix your Motorola Phone in 3 easy steps
You’ll have your Motorola Phone back and working in no
Our phone doctors will diagnose the issue and let you know the cost and how long it will take to fix your device. Upon your approval, we will fix your phone like new, in as little as 1 hour! You can also track your phone repair status.
Once your device is fixed, we will notify you through SMS, email and phone call. You can either have the phone delivered for FREE or you may pick-it up from our walk-in center.
- 04 3350990
Motorola Phone Repair Center
Visit our Customer Service Center on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai and experience our One Hour Motorola Phone Express Repair Service.
Retail Drop off points
Drop off your phone at one of hundreds of retail points around the UAE.
If you purchased your device at one of our vendor partners including Carrefour and Sharaf DG, you can also drop your device at the same location.Find a Drop Off Point
- Over 300 major retail outlets to drop off your device
- Many locations to choose from based on your convenience
- Flexibility to drop off at the store you bought the device or at an independent location